Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Just Kidding

So I have some extra time before class to blog real fast.  I really wanted to blog about this.

I love my Riccar vacuum.  Sadly, it broke the other night.  Of course we have inspections this week.  But I have to RAVE about 
JONES SEW AND VAC
in Pocatello!  When I took my vacuum in they said they were a bit backed up, but they'd get to it as soon as possible.  I told them we had inspections and asked if they had a demo that I could borrow.
Turns out they did have a loaner that I could sign out while mine was in being repaired and serviced!!  It's even the exact same model!!
AWESOME!
********
Also my new furniture is in!  I just need to set up a delivery date!  Which will probably be next Tuesday!!

{If you can't tell, I'm really excited!}

No comments:

Post a Comment