Sunday, January 23, 2011

My Kiddos


These are my crazy kiddos.  I love them to death, but sometimes they drive me out of my mind. LOL

Myelle:  She's one of the biggest drama queens I've ever met!  Everything is a tragedy.  The other day the snow was melting because it was 40F outside and she cried "Now I'll never get to play in the snow AGAIN!"  LOL She's my Princess loving girl and the ultimate mommy. She's always bossing Ben around and tattling on him.  Now if I can only get her to stop having accidents.  She's just "too busy" to bother going potty and I'm getting tired of it.

Bentley:  He's my soccer/volley/foot/basket ball loving boy!  If it has anything to do with a ball or throwing something, he's fascinated!  The other night he fell asleep holding his football. He's always amazing me with how much he talks and understands.  Sometimes I forget he's not even 2 yet.  Then he reminds me by throwing a fit or coloring on the wall or some other mischievous toddler thing.  

They're my lovable, huggable, kissable tots and even though they do naughty things it's hard not to laugh because it's so funny and they're so innocent.
I sure love them!

**************
BTW  Check out my mom's cooking blog: Joy in the Kitchen.  Occasionally I help contribute to it and I posted tonight's recipe for Clam Chowder on there.

No comments:

Post a Comment