Thursday, May 26, 2011

Checking In

So we're halfway to my first Weight Loss Deadline.  May 31 is only 5 days away.  This morning I weighed 227.8 only 2.8lbs to go.  In 5 days, I think that's totally mine.  

I'm on day 2 of no pop.  I told you, pop is a hard thing for me to give up, but I've been drinking water every time I want something to drink.

Yesterday, I walked around the green belt at Jensen's Grove.  I think it's a mile.  Today's workout will just be some Kinect Fitness, Yoga & stretching, and an ab workout.  The Physical Therapist says I need to really work on stabilizing my core.  So I'll be hitting those exercises hard.

Oh and my reward for hitting 225lbs....?  
A long hot shower. LOL
Maybe silly to you, but I can't even remember the last time I got a long hot shower.  

No comments:

Post a Comment