Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Weight Loss Goals

I've been watching The Biggest Loser faithfully this season and I've come to the decision that it is time for me to make solid goals and lose weight.  For real this time.  I've written down weight loss goals from now until I reach my goal weight and they seem reasonable and very doable.

So starting today I weight 231lbs.  My goal weight is 150lbs.  That's 81 lbs and it may seem like a lot. Actually let's get real.  It is a lot of weight to lose, but I know I can do it.  I'm putting in place a good support system and I know I'll be able to make my goals and change my life.

So my first weight loss goal is to weigh 225 lbs by May 31.  That's 6 lbs and very doable.

I'm going to lose that 6 lbs by cutting down on my calories.  Paying attention to not drink as much pop. (I'm really bad at that and it's hard to cut it out completely for me, but I'm working on it.) Also I'm going to work out at least 30 min 2x a week.

I want to thank my friend Emily that has helped inspire me to get going on this because of her dedication towards her own weight loss.

1 comment: