Friday, June 10, 2011

Feeling Tired

I have not been able to go to sleep until 1:30am the past few nights and now I feel so tired.  I don't feel like I have the energy to workout, but I know I need to so I think I'll do some walking and then a short Kinect workout.  Hopefully that will get me energized again.

Also, I have felt more hungry the past few days which has made it really hard to not eat more and stay under my calories.  I did not eat well yesterday. Well last night mostly.  Pizza and enchiladas.  2 cups of milk.  Mostly I just ate too much.  My stomach really felt overfull.  

So back to eating great today.  Breakfast was scrambled eggs, a banana, and 1% milk.  I need to go drink a couple glasses of water though and maybe chew some gum so I don't keep trying to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment