Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Weight Loss Goal #2 Down

Today was weigh in day....and I did it!!  I weighed exactly 220lbs this morning.  It was close actually.  Yesterday I ate waaaayy to much (that's another post in itself) and was 1000 calories over my intake.  So last night I worked out and burned 450 calories.  So worth it.  Now that I've made my goal I feel a renewed sense of purpose.  I will be making sure I really watch my eating.  I kind of slacked the past few days.

Anyway, I'm excited to spend an afternoon reading.  I just have to find a day to do it. LOL

Weight Loss Goal #3:

June 30th - 215lbs.

Reward:

Open a new Bath & Body Works Lotion.

Here we go!

2 comments:

  1. WAHOOOOOO!!! Way to go! Such a good feeling. Man, I totally had one of those 1000 calories over my goal days...they really suck...good thing there's always a new day tomorrow, huh! Keep it up, I love reading about your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Stephanie! I love reading your blog. It helps keep me motivated. You and another one of my friends that's on a weight loss journey.

    ReplyDelete