Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Birthday List

So my birthday is coming up.  It's on Sunday in fact.  The older I get the harder it is for me to think of things I'd like, but people (my Hubby) keep bugging me for a birthday list, so this is what I've come up with (a few of my favorites anyway).


Irideon Silhouette Hoodie

I love this hoodie and I desperately want one. 

Women's Marlee Boot - Golden Condor
These boots are way cute!
PaperMate Profile Ballpoint Pens
These are by far my favorite pens for my planner, waiting tables, or anything. 
*******
Healthy Goals:

So my first day of no pop was a failure.  I had a sore throat and the ice cold pop was calling my name.  You know, I'd be able to eat better if food quit talking to me. Here is to day #2 of no pop and it will be a success!

My other goal today is to drink 64oz of water or more, depending on how thirsty I am.




No comments:

Post a Comment