Friday, August 17, 2012

The Time is Now

My healthy stuff isn't going so well.  I'm eating way too much.  Not feeling motivated to workout. And the muscles in my legs are killing me.  Mostly the ones on my heels.  They are so tight I can't hardly walk when I get up from sitting or laying down.

So we're starting with some Yoga.  Starting tonight.  I know it's 2am, but I'm up with a sick little boy so I might as well. Maybe it will help me sleep well enough to get up on time.

I will do 10 minutes of Yoga stretching.  I love downward facing dog.  It feels great on my hamstrings and calves.  But I love how Yoga transitions from one pose to another and keeps you moving.

So, enough writing and now for doing.  The time is now.

P.S.  I'm going to update and call my health related updates AudBod 2012 for this year.  :D  I like naming things. LOL

1 comment:

  1. Audbod how are you I did not realize your a blogger. Found it through a roundabout way on the internet!!! Can you bring your kids to storytime through the library? Then I can see you more than in spring!!!

    ReplyDelete